Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend 2014 & 16 Weeks

What a wonderful weekend!

My sister Veronica came up for the weekend. I love me some sister time. We spent Saturday morning shopping, the best. And then came home and colored eggs, and made an adorable Easter cake.








Sunday we got up early for church and brunch with family. And then you know I had Justin drive straight to FroYo. It was divine.




We spent the rest of the day lounging about and dreaming over house plans while my MIL made a delicious Easter feast. It was a great day.


How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: I'm fully convinced its a boy now. But we'll see soon!
Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself in awhile. It's depressing.
Maternity Clothes: Yes yes yes, more yes.
Stretch Marks: None
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Doing good lately. No midnight bathroom trips. But I have been waking up 5 minutes before my alarm goes off…. which I hate. If I'm going to wake up I wish it would be an hour or two too early because then I can go back to sleep for a little bit!
Best Moment This Week: Eating Frozen Yogurt again. Baby M and I enjoyed it a lot.
Miss Anything: Laying on my stomach… I can still do this but it's uncomfortable.
Movement: Nothing yet! =(
Cravings/Aversions: I just am thirsty all the time. Orange juice and water.
Queasy or sick: Nope!!
Looking forward to: May 7th!! May 7th!! I can't wait to find out what we have in there!

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday with those dearest to you, and have an amazing week!



No comments:

Post a Comment