Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Baby Shower

What a wonderful weekend I had you guys!

My shower was on Saturday and all of my sisters, my mom, two of my very best friends, and one of their moms,  came into town to celebrate Baby M.

Time spent with Erica and Karissa is always so wonderful. I don't get to see them nearly enough, but we always pick up right where we left off and it makes me so happy to spend time with them.

It was also so great to spend time with my mom and to get to share my pregnancy with her. She spent a lot of time with her hands on my belly feeling my little man move around, and I just cherish that time.

My sisters, mom, and MIL, all did an amazing job putting together this shower.

Thank you to my MIL for opening up your amazing home for yet another party for me, and letting me invite all of these people over, and make such a mess. =) Which you know I'm good at. You're the best.

Thank you to my mom for fixing my loofah crisis.

Thank you so my sisters who planned the games, got the prizes in order, decorated, and put up with my sometimes indecisive, sometimes emotional, a lot of times picky self.

And thank you so everyone who helped with the food! There was so much amazing food! I couldn't get enough!

And Karissa thank you for snapping some amazing photos! #prostatus

I am so very lucky to get to call these women family, and that our little Baby M will get to too! Thank you all so much. I love you guys.

Party Favors


Game Prizes

The guests wrote advice to me on these little onesies.



I created a predictions pool at this site, and we had guests enter predictions at the shower! Friends and family who couldn't make the shower, feel free to enter now!

Erica and Karissa <3






Some of my Mommy to Be friends! Can you believe I have two other preggo friends that aren't in this picture!?


Playing one of the games: Blindfolded diaper changing! 


I am just blown away by the amount of love and generosity we have been shown. We are very blessed to have such amazing people in our life. All of the gifts were so wonderful and thoughtful and seriously made my heart swell with love for the women that came out to celebrate us. I also feel much more prepared to have a child now! So that's good!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a wonderful celebration of you and Baby M! You look gorgeous in that white dress!

    ReplyDelete