Wednesday, August 6, 2014

If I Stay

In true me form… when I saw the trailer for If I Stay, and saw that it was based on a novel, I knew I had to read it. I'm so glad I did. It was a super quick read and really good. Yes a little sad, but this hormonal pregnant lady only cried a little so I think you all can handle it!


Amazon's description:
In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen ­year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces- to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heartwrenchingly beautiful, this will change the way you look at life, love, and family. Now a major motion picture starring Chloe Grace Moretz, Mia's story will stay with you for a long, long time.

And here's the movie trailer:



It also has a sequel called Where She Went, that I haven't read yet, but I'm excited to! I'll let you guys know what I think!




No comments:

Post a Comment