Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 30

I am so happy to be at week 30! This feels like such a big milestone. Now we are on the downward slope… I feel as though the end is in sight!


How far along: 30 weeks
Gender: Boy!
Weight Gain: about 30 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Yes. On Wednesday I'm going to go shopping for something to wear to my shower and also for maternity pictures!
Stretch Marks: Just those first couple still.
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty well. I'm up once or twice to go to the bathroom, and I usually wake up achey or sore in some way, but I feel rested and I'm able to sleep comfortably.
Best Moment This Week: Hanging out with my brother! Easily one of my favorite people, and he was in town yesterday and today and we got to hang out a little bit, which I loved.
Miss Anything: Beer.
Movement: Yes!!
Cravings/Aversions: Watermelon. Yum.
Queasy or sick: I had my first experience with random vomiting. I was just in the middle of eating, feeling normal and great, and all of the sudden felt so nauseous and had to run to the bathroom. Not fun. I'm hoping that that is not something I will be continuously dealing with for the next 10 weeks.
Looking forward to: My little sister coming on Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. oh girl! you'll have to tell me if you find any cute maternity dresses...mmmk? i have like 40000 wedding to go to and would love something cute to wear. :) ps. looooooove finding fellow idaho bloggers. yay!

    ReplyDelete