Wednesday, July 23, 2014

29 Weeks



How far along: 29 weeks! Into the 3rd trimester! Woot woot!
Gender: Boy!! We were a little unsure as of our last ultrasound! Our Dr. was doing a double check for us because people were giving us a hard time about the size of our little man's equipment. They were saying that what we thought was his manhood, was actually the umbilical cord! How rude!! We decided to ask the doctor to double check. And when he did, he said girl! Today was the triple check, and it is confirmed… We have a little boy growing in there!
Weight Gain: Oh geez you all… we are getting up there. We are now at 29 pounds of weight gain. Geez. La. Weez.
Maternity Clothes: Yes. And I'm looking for a cute maternity romper to wear to my shower. If anyone sees any floating around on the interwebs please let me know!
Stretch Marks: Just those first couple still, and they're still pretty light.
Belly button in or out: Still in.
Sleep: Oh sleep. I mostly sleep well, but I have to get up to pee about 3 times per night. It's not fun.
Best Moment This Week: The ultrasound today. Confirming that we are indeed having a boy, and seeing his cute little face and he already has hair!!!! And seeing his already chunky little thighs!
Miss Anything: Bending over comfortably.
Movement: Yes!! People can feel him now!!!!!! Oh my goodness this has been so so fun and exciting! My sister and Justin have both felt the baby move and it is so great.
Cravings/Aversions: No specific cravings or aversions. Still loving watermelon though.
Queasy or sick: Nope! Feeling good!
Looking forward to: My shower in a couple weeks!

Also, I passed my glucose test so we celebrated by going out and getting these delicious desserts! Yum!





No comments:

Post a Comment