Monday, July 14, 2014

There's nothing like country music in the summertime...

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, but nothing truly has my heart like country music. Especially in the summer. There's just something about driving with the windows down and the radio blasting country music that puts a smile on my face and makes my heart happy. I feel like this summer especially there are so many amazing songs. I never want to turn off the radio. And because Garth Brooks, aka the best country artist of all times, is supposed to announce his tour dates tomorrow, I figured today was a great day for a country music post.

(Also, because my husband isn't the biggest country fan, I figure listening to as much country as possible now will only make Baby M like country music and then we will hold the majority in picking the radio station when we're all in the car together.)

Anyway… The country music I'm loving right now:

10. Sunshine and Whisky- Frankie Ballard



9. Drunk On A Plane- Dierks Bentley



8. Bartender- Lady Antebellum



7. Whiskey In My Water- Tyler Farr


 
6. Yeah- Joe Nichols



5. Keep Them Kisses Comin'- Craig Campbell



4. My Eyes- Blake Shelton



 3. Clockwork- Easton Corbin




2. Rewind- Rascal Flatts



1. Play It Again- Luke Bryan



You're welcome! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment