Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Photo Dump: Doodle's Birthday, The 4th, and some other random stuff

We've been pretty busy lately. A lot os going on and I haven't had much time to be blogging. I figured that since a picture is worth a thousand words I would do a little photo dump to share with you guys a little bit of what has been going on in our lives!

I'm working up at a Country Club's Kids Camp for the summer. And by working I mean this:


This little one stuffed a ball under her shirt so we could match. 

 #roughlife


 Doodle's Birthday party was a success:











I made some dog friendly cupcakes, using this recipe. They were a hit. 

I made one of my weekly stops to Michael's and noticed that they have their fall decorations out! I got super excited… When fall gets here, so does my baby boy!!


While on a 4th of July themed Pub Pedal over the weekend I met this Cockatoo named Napoleon. We bonded over our love for having our head scratched and cheese.




The delicious pie I made for the 4th!




The only pictures we managed to take on the 4th…. Whoops. 

I hope you all had a wonderful, safe holiday weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment