Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I know it's Wednesday evening but a late WIL post is better than none at all right?

I'm loving connecting with friends. I get so busy and wrapped up in my own life, and then when I have a day off I just want to sit and do nothing. But I love to spend time with friends, and I love catching up. I spent some time with my friend Cara and her darling 2 month old today and it was great. I really need to make it a more regular occurrence. 

I am loving that I am now in my third trimester! At 28 weeks, statistically my baby would survive if it were born now. That is just insane to me. I'm feeling a little lazy and haven't redone the chalkboard since the 4th of July, and Justin is out of town this week so I have no photo to show you guys. But I promise an update soon. 

Speaking of baby, I am loving that my sister felt our little nugget the other day! We were at work waiting for the kiddos to show up for the day. I told her to come lay on the giant bean bag with me because the baby was moving around a ton. She put her hand only my stomach and after a minute she felt something! She thought maybe it was just my stomach gurgling but I assured her my stomach had not been gurgling and that she did indeed feel the baby. It was very exciting. 

I am loving this:


Just yes.

I am loving my new blog design. I was needing something new and I think it's just wonderful. What do you guys think?

I am loving this watermelon drink my friend introduced me to. Frozen watermelon, a tablespoon of lemon juice, a tablespoon of sugar. Blend. You can mix it with vodka like my friend did, with sprite like she did for me, or just by itself. It is delicious! And I just can't get enough. 

This dad's response to the song Rude. I think it's hilarious. 



I am loving that after 2 weeks of weather in the high 90's next week will be in the low 80's. And for this pregnant mama that sounds like the most wonderful thing ever.

I am loving that Justin will be home in just 4 more sleeps. I need him to come back here to help me make the bed, fix the chromecast when it's not working, and do the cat litter. And also because he makes me laugh, and I love him like crazy. A week is too long to be separated.

I am loving that I got a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag for 48% off yesterday. And the outlet sale is still going on now. Go check it out.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week! Happy Humpday!



No comments:

Post a Comment