Monday, October 6, 2014

One for the books

Our little man will be here before we know it… and because this was likely our last weekend without Baby M, we decided to go all out with some of my favorite things!

I had Friday off from work! Score! So I slept in and then we lounged about for a little while. Then we went and got manicures and pedicures. It was honestly one of the best pedicures I've ever had. After that we met up with some friends for a sushi dinner (my favorite) and then we went to see the movie Gone Girl.

I have been counting down to see this movie for so long and was hoping and praying that Sawyer would make it past Friday once I had bought the tickets!! The movie was good! It follows the book really well, which I always like.

Saturday was a nothing going on, just sit and relax kind of day. I spent a large portion of it watching the latest season of New Girl on Netflix.

Sunday was another fun day! After church we met up with Justin's parents for breakfast and then we made our way up to Greenbluff! Justin and I love Greenbluff. We went there together when we first started dating, and it became a fall tradition for us! And Justin proposed there!

We checked out the renaissance faire, which we thought was mediocre but Justin enjoyed himself some  Honey Mead! Then we went to the pumpkin patch, saw the Pumpkin Chuckin, then went to the apple orchard, picked apples, and ate homemade apple sauce.





After we made it back to Coeur d'Alene we went out for dinner and then came home and played fetch with Doodle.

It was such a wonderful weekend, filled with so many of my favorite things! Now we can sit back and wait for Baby M to get here!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a chance to relax before the excitement that is headed your way! I can't believe it's so close now!

    ReplyDelete