Monday, October 12, 2015

Sawyer's Circus!

Wow wow wow! Can you even believe that Sawyer is 1?! We celebrated his birthday this weekend with family and friends and it was one heck of a party! ;) Let's get straight to the pictures, because there are a lot of them!
The little black and white picture is actually a board book that my sister designed for Sawyer. I think it needs to have its own post because it is absolutely wonderful. So be looking for that. 






The beautiful cross stitch my mom made!


















Totally obsessed with this gold club. Probably his favorite present!



Sawyer's great aunt made him this quilt! She made one for me and all of my siblings too, so this was very special!



Giants gear from Great Grandma!



Feeding mom cake!





Not pleased that I took it away! 

Thank you so much to all of our family and friends that came and celebrated Sawyer with us. We love you all and are so blessed to have you in our lives! Also, special thanks to Nikkie, the party planner extraordinaire! I couldn't have done it with you and your mad skills. Love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment