Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sawyer starts Preschool! 

Sawyer is starting his first year of preschool! He's looking so grown up I can't even believe it. I asked him some unprompted questions, and his answers are pretty hilarious! 



How old are you? "2"

What do you want to be when you grow up? "A fire truck, or astraunaut.... oh no! Mommy, a cowboy!" This is coincidentally the same answer we get when we ask what he wants to be for Halloween. So not quite sure we've made the distinction between the two yet! 

What is your favorite color? "Orange"

What is your favorite food? "Carrots!" Not true. Not at all. He asks for carrots every single day (because they're orange) and I usually have to convince him to eat it, because he asked for it. 

What is your favorite movie? "I dunno! Hmmm... *hand on chin* Woody!"

What is your favorite thing to play with? "My carrot" Again, not true. Haha! I would say his plastic carrot from his kitchen set is one of the things he likes a lot but I never would have said that's his favorite! Such a goofball! 

What do you love most? "Mickey Mouse!" 

Edit

We sure do love this big boy of ours! Happy first day of school everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment