Sunday, January 5, 2014

2013 in Review

A lot of time has passed since I last blogged... sorry about that. I've been busy having a blast and I have so much to share with you all. I'm starting off today with a post reviewing 2013. I can't even believe that we are already into 2014! Time is flying by so quickly.

January:
By far the best thing that happened in January was the birth of my baby nephew Ryan. He is so much fun to be around and I have so enjoyed getting to watch him grow in this first year of his life.


February:
Over President's Day Weekend I made a trip down to Ashton, Idaho with family to go snowmobiling. It was so fun to share this with my in laws and my husband for their first time! And we got to see a dogsled race!




March:
My bridal shower was in March! And it was so great! I got to see so many of my friends and family, and I am so thankful for the shower that they put on for me!







April:
Mom's Weekend for University of Idaho was in April and I went down to see some family! We always have so much fun down there!



May:
In May I participated in Blog Every Day in May. I think this is when I started taking my blog more seriously and putting more effort and more of myself into it. My sister also moved in with Justin and I for the summer, which is always fun!

June:
The wedding!!! I got married in June! Probably the best art of the whole year!




I promise I will get my butt together and do some wedding posts soon!

July:
Probably the second best thing of the year... going to Maui for our Honeymoon! So so so much fun. It was the best vacation I've ever been on!







August:
In August I went to Watershed, a country music festival, with some friends. It was a blast! Luke Bryan was amazing and will always have a small piece of my heart. Sorry Justin. =)





September:
September I went to Moscow for Homecoming. It was a lot of fun!





October:
At the beginning of the month I went on a yoga retreat with my MIL, the next weekend was my grandparent's 50th Anniversary party, and at the end of the month was Halloween. It was a fun fun month!






November:
Another busy busy month! Dads weekend, my birthday, and Thanksgiving!











December:
Our first married Christmas! And our first Christmas card!



Now here's to 2014! 2013 was pretty awesome, so hopefully 2014 can compete! =) Happy New Years  friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment