Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WILW


Wednesday kinda snuck up on me this week you guys. I had Monday off for Martin Luther King Jr Day! I spent the day with two of my siblings and Justin, and I we ate and watched TV and didn't change out of our PJs it was great. 

I am loving that Friday is a work day for me. That means I only have a 3 day week of kids, and I'll hopefully get a little work done. Holla!



I am loving that my nephew, Baby RAM, is turning 1 on Friday! Yay! I'm very excited... 1st Birthdays are the cutest! I'll make sure to take a lot of photos. You're welcome.

I am loving my husband. We have been known to start random water fights with each other. In the house, in bed, while half sleeping, while in the shower (cold water dumped on top of you when you're in a hot shower takes you by surprise, and is not fun). We got a little out of control last night... but I loved it. There's nothing like laughing so hard that you're crying with your best friend.... while pouring water on them.

I am loving this workout:

I am loving frozen peas as a snack. I am a bored eater. Like when I am watching TV and I'm bored, I want a snack. And I am trying really really hard to work out and be healthy and not eat junk. So frozen peas work perfect for me. Justin thinks it gross, my sister thinks it's delicious... you'll have to try it out and let me know what you think!



Hope you all have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment