Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday and Happy 21st Veronica!!

Hello friends!

It is Wednesday again!


First off, I am loving my little sister Veronica, and loving that it is her birthday! We have gotten so close over the past 4 years and I am so lucky and happy to have you in my life! I hope you have a super super wonderful 21st birthday, after you rock your midterm! And I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!!




Also, loving that two of my sisters are coming to stay with me for a few days. I love any chance I get to spend time with them, and it seems like it's been forever since I've seem them.


I am loving that I have a kind of 4 day week. Friday is a work day. Not a day off, but second best. Hopefully I'll get some work done and get all ready for conferences, my favorite thing ever. #notreally

I am loving the time change! I never thought I would say that when I am losing sleep. But I love that Justin comes home and it is still light outside! I am ready for those dinners outside!

I am loving the chalkboard art I have been working on… it's not quite ready so you don't get to see it yet, but it's going to be great! Stay posted!

I am loving my little family.


No comments:

Post a Comment