Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What I'm Loving Wednesday, and a little Picture Dump

It's been a while since I've posted anything non Sawyer related. I thought I'd do a little picture dump and also tell you guys about some fun things going on in my life currently!

Things I'm Loving:

First and foremost... Spring Break! Woot! Starting on Friday I will have 10 days off of work. I could not be more thrilled.

My Instamax camera. Justin got me one for Christmas and it is so fun! It's great to whip it out at parties and snap a picture, and the anticipation of waiting to see if it was a good one or not is pretty fun... just like the old days!! ;) Here's one of the best ones!

This picture is from when these two gorgeous girls came to visit. I loved every second of it. It's so great to have those amazing kinds of friends... when distance or time doesn't change your relationship. It was such a great weekend, and I value them so much.

Our house. We love it!!! We are finally unpacked. All the boxes are gone! Not everything is exactly where I want it, but it's getting there. Sawyer's room is pretty much completely finished, and as we get each room done I will be sure to share pictures!

These funnies that make me lol:






Decorating! I love that I get to decorate! And that I have a mantle to decorate! I also have been neglecting my chalkboard lately, so I was really happy with how this one turned out!





This new Meghan Trainor song:


Some people on the inter webs are out there hating on it because they think it's antifeminist. I think it's hilarious and I love it. This part especially,

"After every fight
Just apologize
And maybe then I'll let you try and rock my body right
Even if I was wrong
You know I'm never wrong
Why disagree?
Why, why disagree?"


My husband. He doesn't get enough love on this blog. But he is wonderful, and he has been working really hard to get us all moved in, and get us settled into every aspect of our new life! And I appreciate him and love him. A lot.

And last but not least... this.


Because, seriously? Seriously.


1 comment:

  1. I love that Meghan Trainor song too! I usually listen to the "Meghan Trainor" station on spotify and it popped up - now I have it practically on replay. Your little guy is so cute and I love your Easter decorations!

    ReplyDelete