Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Our Home: Sawyer's Room

So we've now been living in our new house for 5 months, and I am proud to say that I have completely furnished and decorated 1 room exactly to my liking! It takes quite some time to accumulate all of the items, and then put together a room! Plus, with it being summer and with Sawyer, it just seems like there's always other fun things to be doing! But... Sawyer's room is officially complete!

It had been kind of done for a little while now. I think since I didn't get to decorate his nursery while I was pregnant I was anxious to work on it right away when we moved in, but there were a few finishing touches I hadn't gotten around to.

So now I present to you... (drumroll please...) Sawyer's Bedroom!


















Crib and Changing Table: CostCo
Glider: Amazon
Bedding: Amazon
Book Ledges: Homemade
Mobile: Amazon
Animal Prints: The Animal Print Shop
Rocking Elephant: Pottery Barn Kids
Stained Glass Angel: Homemade by Sawyer's Grandma
Corduroy Clock: Homemade 
Chalkboard Art and Mommy and Baby Elephant Print: Gifts 

1 comment: