Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend Recap: Family, Boats, and Nails Oh My

I've done it again people! I have extended my weekend so I am just now getting around to my weekend recap!

I painted my nails Friday and Friday Justin and I were puppy sitting. So instead of going out on a double date we had some friends over for a little BBQ. It was nice to hang out with another couple and spend some time just talking and enjoying ourselves. Later in the night some other friends came over and we played Cheers to the Governor. It was such a blast.




Too much fun. 
Saturday morning my mom and littlest sister came into town. They had stopped in Moscow to say hi to another sister that was starting sorority recruitment and then decided to come visit me for a little bit. We had such a good time. We played Scrabble (my mom won), we cooked, we played Phase 10 (my mom won), we ate dessert, we caught up. It was great. They left after breakfast Sunday morning, and I miss them already.

German pancakes. Yum. 
Sunday my brother came to visit. We were planning dinner at Justin's parents house so we spent the day over there and getting dinner ready. Justin's mom and grandma are big on pie making so it is my duty to learn how to make the family pie recipes. I made my first apple pie on Sunday and it was delicious. I'm getting to be quite the little baker!



Huge feast. 
On Monday my brother and I spent the day on the boat with Justin's parents. I live in such a beautiful place and feel so lucky to get to spend days like this.




And then this morning I found out that my little sister Nicolett has joined Veronica and I in joining Kappa Kappa Gamma. I could not be more excited for her. 







4 comments:

  1. Yay Nikkie! She is going to have so much fun! KKG!

    Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those puppies are the cutest!! Looks like a fun weekend.

    Catherine
    FEST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh loved this post! I absolutely love spending time with you and Justin. Miss you both already too! Mooowaaahh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely weekend. I would love to be able to make a good pie but my pastry never turns out how I want. Yours looked delicious. What's your secret? :-)

    ReplyDelete