Wednesday, December 18, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday YouTube Style

Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday!! It's Wednesday!

I have a big meeting today (not loving so much) but after this I am in the clear and only have two more days of work before break! And I am loving that wonderful little fact!

Also, I have been pretty busy preparing for said meeting and haven't really had time to prepare a wonderful WILW post for you... so instead please enjoy a few youtube videos that I have been loving lately!

One that's in the Christmas spirit and just so cute and creative and great.


Two music mashups because... Confession: I have an obsession with mashups. Obsession Confession. (See what I did there?)





And one more, just because it's my all time favorite...



2 comments:

  1. I FINALLY watched the Christmas card video- OMG that was great! Coolest family ever. I just hope we all still think so 10 years down the road lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas Jammies was to funny!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete