Monday, November 9, 2015

On The Day You Were Born

So remember how I told you that I was going to have to do a post all about the book that my sister made for Sawyer's birthday? Well here we go, I'm holding true to my promises! I had seen similar books floating around the internet but they weren't exactly what I wanted, so I had my sister (who blogs over at Nik-Knack) whip one up for me. And when I say whip one up, I mean she actually spent a lot of time on it and it was quite the labor of love. But I am obsessed with it, and so so grateful!












Isn't it so wonderful?! I am obsessed. If you love it as much as I do and you're interested in hiring her to make one for you, or for a friend, loved one, dog, acquaintance, whatever... you can email her at nicolettpurcell@gmail.com .

xoxo
Samantha



No comments:

Post a Comment