Wednesday, May 14, 2014

19 Weeks and What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's been a while since I've done a WILW post. So I have a lot to love this week!


Of course I am loving my little man. I am now 19 weeks. So crazy. I can't believe I'm almost half way through!


How far along: 19 weeks
Gender: Boy!!
Weight Gain: Only 8 pounds!! Woohoo!
Maternity Clothes: Of course.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Lately I'm up one time to pee.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling the baby on Sunday! Talk about a little pre Mother's Day present!
Miss Anything: Beer. My friend's will be celebrating Beer Olympics this weekend and I will be missing participating in that for sure!
Movement: Starting to feel it more and more!
Cravings/Aversions: My little man does not like sweets. Which kills me because I love them! And I crave ice cream or froyo but 90% of the time I feel sick once I'm done eating it. It's horrible.
Queasy or sick: I've felt a little nauseous this week, but still pretty good.
Looking forward to: Seeing my friend's and family this weekend!

On a somewhat related note… I am loving the new OPI Brazil colors. Especially the two I picked up this weekend. I'm wearing Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? on my toes, and I Just Can't Cope-acabana on my fingers. I really want the whole collection though. Especially those on the bottom.


I am loving my sweet husband. It's also his birthday tomorrow, so I'm loving spoiling him!


I am loving that my siblings and my bestie Erica are coming into town this weekend for our 3rd Annual Beer Olympics! It has been too long since I've seen them and I can't wait to see them and catch up!


I am loving loving loving the trailer for the movie Gone Girl. I saw it when I went to see The Other Woman this weekend (super great) and I've probably watched it 5 times since then. I can;t believe I have to wait until October to see it. I'm considering rereading the book again just to satisfy my craving for a little bit. If you have not read the book, I highly recommend it. It's amazing.



2 comments:

  1. Gone Girl was an awesome book, I really hope the movie is good! Congrats on 19 weeks, you are looking gorgeous :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby bump is just the cutest! And I want that yellow OPI!!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete