Friday, May 23, 2014

High Five For Friday

Yay for this weekend!! I feel like I've been waiting for forever for it to get here!!

1. I have a 4 day weekend this weekend. No School Friday or Monday! Woot woot!

2. I only have 10 more days of work before summer break!

3. I get to see these wonderful people again this weekend.






4. I am now 20 weeks! Halfway through and so happy about it! I can't wait to meet our little nugget.


How far along: 20! Halfway!
Gender: Boy!!
Weight Gain: Around 8 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Of course.
Stretch Marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Lately I'm up one time to pee.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling more movement. More often then not I have to stop and think about whether I need to run to the bathroom or not, but then I'm like oh ok, that the baby. sorry for the over share.
Movement: Yep!
Cravings/Aversions: My little man does not like sweets. Which kills me because I love them! And I crave ice cream or froyo but 90% of the time I feel sick once I'm done eating it. It's horrible.
Queasy or sick: Nope, feeling good!
Looking forward to: Being out of school and catching up on sleep a little bit!

5. I get to see Wicked with my MIL this weekend! I am super super excited about it.


Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! See you next week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment