Friday, June 27, 2014

25 Weeks

I probably shouldn't have skipped week 24. It seems without realizing it I missed a week with huge growth! I was at a friend's baby shower this weekend and I took a picture with the Mommy to Be and another pregnant friend. I was surprised at how large I looked in the picture! Especially next to a Mommy 5 weeks ahead of me! But I'm claiming that it was just the dress, and that I have not doubled in size in the last two weeks. But you can decide for yourselves.




How far along: 25 weeks
Gender: Boy!!
Weight Gain: I haven't been on the scale this week. But I bet we're around 17 pounds now.
Maternity Clothes: Of course. But now that I'm not working everyday I am really living in sweats, yoga pants, and stretchy tshirts. It's working for me.
Stretch Marks: Just those first couple still, and they're still pretty light. My boobs are starting to grow now though, so I'm hoping the stretch marks don't move up there as well!
Belly button in or out: In. Wide, but in.
Sleep: Oh sleep. My back hurts when I sleep and I almost always wake up with my arm asleep and awkwardly pinned underneath me. But a friend graciously lent me her body pillow and I'm going to see if that might help me a little.
Best Moment This Week: I was laying in bed a couple mornings ago and was feeling my belly. I could distinctly feel a body part! I don't know if it was his head, his bumb, maybe just a knee, but it was there!
Miss Anything: My body. Ha. I am watching my body change before my very eyes.
Movement: Yes yes yes!
Cravings/Aversions: No specific cravings this week.
Queasy or sick: Nope! Feeling good!
Looking forward to: I get to see my Ama and Doppy (my grandparents) this weekend! I haven't seen them since my wedding, and I am really looking forward to it!! And for them to see my belly!


No comments:

Post a Comment