Friday, September 26, 2014

Interview With Justin Jay

The Modern Tulip did an interview with her husband the other day and I thought it was such a fun cute idea. So I stole it. Here's your guys' opportunity to better get to know the one and only Justin, my love, my husband. This blog is supposed to be about him too and honestly he just doesn't get enough face time! ;) 


Me: How would you feel about spending 24/7 with your wife?
Husband: I'd love it
Me: That's your whole answer? The end?
Husband: The end

Me: Whats the best thing about fall?
Husband:  The best thing? Our first baby is going to be born in fall. 
(swoon)

Me: What does PSL stand for?
Husband: Personal Snug Lovin
(I don't even know…)

Me: What are two things I do really well?
Husband:  Cook and clean. No I'm kidding, cook and craft.

Me: What is your first memory of me?
Husband: Washing carrots in my mom's kitchen.
(Literally what I was doing the first minute he saw me.)

Me: Where do you see us 5 years from now?
Husband: Another baby, settled in our home, a new job, traveling. 


Me: What is one chore you absolutely despise?
Husband: Laundry
(That's why this is my chore)

Me: What is one chore I absolutely despise?
Husband: Dishes
(That's why it's his chore)

Me: When is the last time you were nervous?
Husband:  My last job interview

Me: What memory are you excited to create with our baby?
Husband: Going to Disneyland for the first time. 

Me: If we could drop everything we were doing right now and go do something, what would it be?
Husband: Go to Maui

Me: If money wasn't an object what would change about our house?
Husband: Add a shop. 

Me: If you could hang out with any actor for a day, who would it be?
Husband: Steven Colbert

Me: What is your favorite part about Fall?
Husband: Sports. No... Halloween. 


Me: If you went on America's Got Talent what would your act be?
Husband: Stand up comedy. 
(He would fail... I love him, but hes not that funny.)

Me: If fat, cholesterol and calories were nothing to worry about, what two foods would you live off of?
Husband: Pasta and nachos.
(sick)

Me: What is your love language?
Husband: Physical touch

Me: What is my love language?
Husband: Gifts.
Me: What?! No it's not.
Husband: Ok quality time.
(It's probably quality time, but I do love gifts. But also it could be words of affirmation. I guess I'm needy.)


Me: What is your ideal way to relax?
Hubs: Taking a bath. 
(It's true… he loves his baths.)

Hope you all enjoyed this little spot light on my man! Also, today is National Love Note day. So write your special someone a special note! Have a good weekend guys!!

 


2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I might have to do it with my hubs!

    http://innerworkingsofthefemalemind.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Loved getting to know the hubs better! And the Pocahontas/Mico costume is awesome!

    ReplyDelete