Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wish List 2014

As we head into the fall (my birthday season) I thought I would create a new Wish List of things I've been lusting over lately. And also to give Justin some good ideas for my birthday and Christmas. ;)

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

1. Michael Kors Leigh Large Brown Satchel: Doesn't this just scream fall? I love the color, the gold details, and all of the fun straps!

2. Alex and Ani Charm Bangles: Last year I was dying to start my collection and now I am proud to own 5 bangles, and I love them. I have a combination of gold and silver and I wear them all the time. They go with everything. And I always get tons of compliments on them. This year I'm wanting to add the apple, the cross, and October's birthstone for Baby M!

3. Clarisonic Mia 1: Instead of going on a babymoon, Justin and I decided to have a spa day instead. We did it over Labor Day weekend and it was simply glorious. Along with out massages, manicures, and pedicures, we also got facials. I had never used a clarisonic brush before, but it was a part of my facial and I fell in love. I now need one. Need, not want. 

4. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera: I think this little guy would be so fun to have! It's like an old school polaroid camera with a fun instagram like feel. Who wouldn't want to have this to play with?!

5. North Face Babs Bomber Hoodie: I've been eyeing cowl neck hoodies and side zip hoodies lately. I think that this hoodie has the feel of both, and still looks so comfy. I also feel like it will be a good piece for me this winter as I am working on getting back to my pre baby size!

6. Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera: This is my big big wish list item for the year. With our little man joining us soon, I feel the need to get a big girl camera to document our life. Not to mention that it would help out the blog too!! 

7. Freshly Picked Moccasins: Just. Love. I feel like I can't have a baby and not want some of these! Not only are they adorable, but every mom I know who's babes have a pair love them. I'll probably become obsessed and end of needing about 5 pairs, but I'll start with this camo pair. 

8. The Animal Print Shop Baby Prints: We are going to pick out 4 of these to go above Baby M's crib in the new house. I am obsessed with the baby elephant, he'll be there for sure, but we can't decide on which other ones to get yet. They're all so cute though, I would love any of them. 

What do you think? Are you lusting over any of these items, or something similar?


1 comment:

  1. love! I have a little knock off clarasonic brush from target and I really like it! It's smaller, and not as fancy, but it was only $19 and so worth it!

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete