Thursday, September 19, 2013

Six Things!

Twice in 1 week! I told you I'd be getting better at this!

First of all... TGIF! But I also have 6 things to share with you all.

1. I just saw a commercial that The Little Mermaid is coming out of the vault in October! What what?! Just another reason why I'm loving fall! The Little Mermaid is one of my favorite Disney movies ever, and plays into why I call my grandparents Ama and Doppy. I need to have it. And you know how Disney doesn't like to keep them out there for long! Gotta snatch that up!

little mermaid gifs photo: little mermaid little-mermaid_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

2. Some friends from school and I got together after meetings today to get a drink and relax a little. It was so nice to see them all in a non-work setting, and also enjoy good food and drinks! The restaurant we went to is (in a van) down by the river (just kidding ;)) and the ducks were all up in our business!! I didn't mind though, they were kinda cute.



3. I am so excited to have a weekend of doing nothing! There has been some sort of event going on for us for the last eighty (maybe a slight exaggeration) weekends! I am so ready to have a weekend of sleeping in, relaxing, watching SNL, and just hanging out with my Snig.

4. Speaking of Snig! Snig is a nickname Justin and I have for each other. It often gets switched up to different variations as well including sniggy, snigs, snug, snugs, sniggle, the list goes on. I know... we're gross... feel free to excuse yourself if you need to throw up. ANYWAY! A good friend of ours was at a garage sale and found this gem.

"An Exciting Game of Strategy and Chance"
He was kind enough to pick it up for us. We haven't gotten a chance to play it yet but it's on the To Do list for this weekend.

5. Are there any iPhone lovers out there reading? How do you guys feel about the update? Do you feel like it's a little retro feel like I do? Or are you one of the crazies out there standing in line with my husband to get the brand new iPhone 5s? Some things I really like, some things I'm still getting used to. But it sure is bright and pretty!


6. I have been loving a lot of songs lately! Let's get our Friday started with some jams!

Safe And Sound by Capital Cities on Grooveshark

Holy Grail by Jay-Z ft Justin Timberlake on Grooveshark

Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus on Grooveshark

And of course I've got to throw one country song in there! I'm going to see Jason Aldean on Wednesday, so be looking forward to a fun recap on that!

That's my Kind of Night by Luke Bryan on Grooveshark


Have a happy weekend you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment