Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday!

Yay yay yay! Yea yea yea!! Woohoohoo! I am doing a happy dance right now because it is Friday. And it has been a long week. And I am very ready for this weekend.

Wednesday night Justin and I headed up to Spokane for the Jason Aldean concert in our brand new truck! We were fortunate enough to be able to trade in Justin's leased truck for the newest nicest version with almost the same payment. Justin was seriously like a kid on Christmas. He keeps reminding me that this is for us and not just for him. I made him prove this to me by letting me have the number 1 seat setting. Good deal. =)



The concert was pretty great. Thomas Rhett and Jake Owen opened for him and they were both really good too. Like I have previously mentioned, Justin is not the biggest country fan so I was a little worried he wouldn't enjoy himself but he had a great time. We also realized that it was our first concert together! We think. If anyone knows differently and can shed some light on this for us... please let us know.



I struggled through my day Thursday drinking loads of coffee and eating tons of candy to try to stay awake on 5ish hours of sleep. I also gave one of my students a War Head. Remember those candies? It was hilarious. He loved it... it wasn't like I tortured him, but it was soo funny. This is also the student that calls me Mrs. Hallmark. And I have no idea why.

I came home from work and painted my nails in anticipation for Vandal Homecoming!!!


I will be heading to Moscow today after work to spend time with my siblings, see friends and kappas, and have a mighty good time. I. Am. So. Excited.


Go Vandals, go mighty Vandals!!










No comments:

Post a Comment