Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Short and Sweet WILW

I'm writing this post at 12:15 am. This is way way too late for me to be awake. And I have to get up early on top of that. I have been sick sick sick for the past few days, and sooo busy. I almost didn't even do my WILW post (gasp!). But I think it helps to remind me of the blessings in my life so here we go...


I am loving that it is Wednesday, and my busy day, but if I can get through this horrible, no good, very busy day, it will be smooth sailing for the rest of the week. Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

Like always I am loving my husband. He took such good care of me while I was dying had a cold over the last few days. I just don't know what I would do without him.

I am loving that I have some exciting new bloggy things coming your way at the end of this month! Get excited for that, because they are going to be AWESOME! How's that for a cliff hanger?! =)


I am loving Eminem's new album. Is that weird? He's kind of my guilty pleasure. Justin and I were listening to it in the car when we were running errands and when we got home we just sat in the driveway listening for about 15 minutes. The new album is really cool and has really good beats and lyrics. And he's kind of funny too. If you like him too you should listen to some of the songs and let me know what you think.



Love Game Ft. Kendrick Lamar by Eminem on Grooveshark

The Monster (feat. Rihanna) by Eminem on Grooveshark

I am loving that I get to see my mom and my baby sister this weekend. I am so happy. It's been much too long.


I am loving that we have 13 more school days until break! And 13 more actual days until my birthday! Woohoo!

Happy Wednesday you all. Hope you're having a much better week than I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment