Sunday, November 24, 2013

A really good weekend

Do you ever have one of those weekends that's just relaxing and fun and great and perfect? That was pretty much my weekend.

Friday night was spent drinking a serious amount of booze. We found a gas station that sells 30 racks of Coors Lights. Which we had never seen before. It was exciting. We played land mines. It was wonderful.  (If you're interested in the rules of this glorious game, just let me know.)


Saturday I got to spend the day shopping with my MIL. We had lunch and wine, went to Macy's, Sephora, and Michaels. Really... three of my favorite places. It was a great day.

When I got home Justin and I went and saw Catching Fire. And it was GOOD! Really good! Better than the first one even.

We also got to see the preview for Divergent. I had heard that it was going to be a movie but I didn't realize I was going to see it so soon!! If you haven't read it yet you probably need to real real soon so that you will be prepared for the movie!



And after that we went to Sushi dinner! We were still kind of celebrating my birthday because of how crappy my actually birthday weekend was. But this totally made up for it. Amazing day right?!



Today we went to Costco, one of my favorite places. Because Thanksgiving is this week they had some fabulous taste tests. It was delicious. And I got a bag of this stuff:

Yea, it's called Holidrizzle. It's amazing. 

Then we cleaned our entire house top to bottom because we have a showing tomorrow. (!)

But then we ordered in Thai food to reward us for our hard work.


Funny how the weekends just staying around town and doing pretty normal stuff can be so fun. It was seriously a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment