Monday, November 4, 2013

Dad's Weekend 2013

Hola! Long time no talk! And because it's Monday, I'm going to go ahead and do a weekend recap post... shocker right?

Halloween was pretty good. My teaching team were crayons at school, and that was quite fun. Then that night Justin and I passed out candy and taught Doodle to go to his bed when the doorbell rang. He got a lot of practice. It was a successful night. 



Friday the cold I had been fighting finally caught up to me. But we have a "work hard, play hard" rule around here. So I knew if I wanted to play in Moscow for Dad's Weekend, I was going to have to stick it out.

Dad's Weekend was so wonderful. It was a little bit chilly with crazy winds, but the good people outweighed that and we had a wonderful time anyway. 









Such a good time, filled with some of my favorite people.

When we got home on Sunday I snuggled up on the couch to continue fighting this cold. And while that wasn't the most successful, because I still feel awful... I was able to finish Gossip Girl! So that was a HUGE success. A small part of me is so sad that it's over. But I'm so ecstatic to know who Gossip Girl is!! Hope you all have an amazing week! And wish me luck in kicking this cold's bottom! 




Sami's Shenanigans

Mingle 240

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a nice weekend with family and friends! The crayon idea is so cute. I am sure the students loved it!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete