Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's Wednesday People! Let's jump right in...

I am loving that Justin and I had matching Halloween costumes with Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen. That makes us like the coolest ever. Ok joking, but still pretty awesome.


Basically twins, right?

I am loving that we only have 18 school days until Thanksgiving break. Yes, I am already counting. And 21 days until my birthday!



I am loving that our house if officially for sale. We've been trying this "For Sale By Owner" business for awhile, but now we're bringing out the big guns and officially listing it. Hopefully we see some action soon!

I am loving that Justin and I have been married for 4 months, as of yesterday. One third of the way through our first year! If this really is the hardest year, we are going to have the most easy peasy marriage. Goodness, I love that man.


I am loving Candy Mania. I have been stuck on level 60 on Candy Crush for about 2 weeks now. And it is making me flippin mad. I was so proud of myself for being on level 60, and then I found out my aunt was on level 290 or something. So that's cool. But anyway, Candy Mania is pretty good too, and satisfies my craving when I lose my 5 Candy Crush lives in about 5 minutes. I recommend you download it. If you're a Crush fan, Mania will not disappoint.

I am loving these fun Halloween nails I'm sporting! 


I am loving that I get to see my dad and one of my besties this weekend. (And all of my siblings... but they're old news recently. Just kidding guys. Love you!) But U of I's Dad's Weekend is always such a blast. I'm excited to head down there and party it up!



Hope you have a wonderful day loves!





1 comment:

  1. Your costumes are so cute! And I'm not a big pet person but my dream is to have a poodle! Congratulations on four months of marriage :) I just passed five months-- it is crazy how fast the time flies by!

    ReplyDelete