Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Letters

Photobucket

Dear Friday, I am so happy you are here!! You being here means that I get to fly to Reno today to see my family and celebrate my grandparents' 50th Anniversary! So happy and excited.


And rockin my Ama's necklace!

Dear Weather in Reno, I know it's early for snow but if you want to go ahead and have a weird early October snow storm that stops all in and out traffic, Sunday morning would be great time to do that. Thank you in advance.

Dear Doodle and Justin, I'm sorry that you cannot come with me. I am going to miss you both terribly. But thank you for taking care of things while I'm gone. Like going to CostCo, buying me The Little Mermaid, and taking my car in for an oil change. You're great.

Dear Readers, If you have not ventured over to Happy Is A Choice to read my guest post, you definitely should. Soon. And then let me know what you think!

Dear Kardashian/Jenner Clan, Please get your crap together. I love you guys but when you're going through marriages like underwear it makes it really hard to admit it.

Dear Lance Ross (photographer at the yoga retreat I went to), Thanks so much for snapping some awesome photos!







Happy Friday Everyone! I'll be back on monday to tell you about my amazing weekend!


That's My Kind Of Night by Va - www.musicasparabaixar.org on Grooveshark

Also, linking up with Whitney!

Stay Classy!





No comments:

Post a Comment