Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

In honor of Thanksgiving, and remembering my blessings,  I am forgoing my What I'm Loving Wednesday posts for the rest of the month and instead hosting Thankful Thursdays. Next week you will be able to link your Thankful Thursday post here, and grab the button!



I am thankful to my friends. New friends who go to yoga with me, old friends who plan trips with me, and blogger friends who encourage me, and try new things with me!

I am thankful for my family. My husband, my in-laws, my siblings, my parents, my puppy. I value all of these people in my life soo much. And am so thankful for each of them.

Speaking of my puppy, I am thankful for how happy he is to see me everyday. It never fails to put a smile on my face.

I am thankful for my job. I know I complain about it sometimes but I really love it, and feel so lucky to get to work with those kids everyday.

I am thankful for the full night's sleep I got last night. Eight hours, it has been a long time since we've seen each other. I missed you. And I'm thankful for you.

And I am thankful to Meredith for encouraging me to do this!


3 comments:

  1. such a good idea :) will definitely look out for next week!


    carly
    sundays grace blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy that I had the same idea and did a Thankful Thursday post too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you did it!
    (Can I do one today? Or do you want us to start it next week?)
    Thankful for an amazing friend like you.

    ReplyDelete