Monday, November 11, 2013

Thanksgiving #1

Being a child of separated parents means that I have gotten to celebrate two of every major holiday for awhile now. Now that Justin and I are married we have even more family to spend holidays with, which I am not complaining about. So our weekend was spent celebrating our first of probably three Thanksgivings this year.

Justin and I traveled down to Moscow on Saturday once he was off work and met up with my siblings, and my mom and step dad, who had traveled over from Tacoma.

Saturday night we had dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, and my stepdad, my sister, and I all got sombreros and birthday treats for our November birthdays!




Sunday was spent cooking, and eating, and taking family photos, and of course playing games. 

 The Minerts =)

the bookends

photobombing at its best


my beautiful momma

sisters <3

siblings

take 1

take 2

there we go

Poodle love

game time

how to open wine when you can't find a corkscrew

Thanksgiving dinner! 

We headed home this morning in time for me to make it to school. That's right... I still had to work. Dumb. 

But that's not the reason for the day anyway, thank you so much to all of the service men and women who have served our country. Thank you. I appreciate you all.

Now here's to a great week! And remember to come on back here Thursday to link your Thankful post, and on Friday for a wonderful surprise!!



2 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! I didn't even recognize Veronica. I missed the hair color change! such a pretty family.

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Riss!! She just did the change a few days ago... she looks so different huh!?

      Delete