Friday, February 28, 2014

Shadow

If you know me, you know about my poodle, Doodle. He is my child and I am obsessed with him. You might not know that we also have a cat. I am not really a cat person. Justin had her before he met me, otherwise I would not be living with a cat. 

But it was recently brought to my attention that a lot of people didn't know about her, and as far as cats go, she's actually pretty cool, so I thought I might as well introduce her to you all. 

5 Reasons Why Shadow Is The Coolest Cat Around

1. Her haircut. We shave Shadow to look like kind of like a lion. Actually not "we" personally, a groomer does it. But she loves it, honest. Normally she kind of lives in the bedroom and will only come out into the living room when it's just Justin and I. But not when she has a new haircut. She struts around the house like she is the hottest kitty out there. 





2. How she sits. I can only describe it as sitting like a human. It is the funniest thing. Sometimes she'll do it in the middle of the floor, sometimes on the couch like she's watching TV, it's great. 





3. She has a FUPA. I think she had kittens in the past, but Justin says it's just because she used to be fat and now she's skinny. I guess that depends on your definition of the word skinny because her FUPA is dangerously close to dragging on the ground when she walks.

Rolls on Rolls

See that belly pudgin out?

4. She has been known to do yoga. Every now and then I will walk into the room and Shadow will be sitting there in this pose. Just holding it. She's a pro.


5. She's old. This might not seem like a positive attribute, but for a non cat lover this means she is calm, keeps to herself, doesn't rip things to shreds, and doesn't want to play constantly. She's a fan of food, and naps, and getting her belly rubbed. All things I can get behind. 

Obviously really enjoying herself here. 



So there she is. She's a beauty isn't she? Hope you all have enjoyed getting to know Shadow! Have a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I'm not a cat person either but Shadow is too cute!!! Her haircut cracks me up, I love it!

    ReplyDelete