Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This What I'm Loving Wednesday is different then some of my others because I am going to start a link up! If you would like to participate I would love to have you and read about your loves this week!


I am loving the Jennifer Behr Velvet Bow Headband Kourtney Kardashian was wearing in the last KUWTK episode. I tried and tried and tried to find a picture of her wearing it online and this is all I've got for you. It shows it off nicely right? #not



I am loving that I only have a 4 day work week this week AND next week!! What what!! Here's to 4 day weekends. I. Am. Pumped.

I am loving my Valentine's wreath. It's probably my favorite of all the ones I've made. 
I followed this tutorial but put my own spin on it.

I am kind of loving that yesterday when I posted this link to my post labeled Dark Places, on Facebook, it got a bunch more hits then I normally do. I think people thought I was going to be talking about some deep dark secret I have and not a book review. Sorry to disappoint you all people. 

I am loving that I got a nice thank you email from a mom about the progress her son is making in my class with his reading. I am personally so proud of this kiddo too and it feels so nice to see our hard work paying off and to see him reading. It's what makes me love my job.



Hope you all have a great week! Link up with me!



2 comments:

  1. Tried to link up and it really buggered up my button! :( Now I don't know how to fix it. Can you delete it and I will re-link??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also got a 4 day week this week and next! I am pumped!!

    ReplyDelete