Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl Weekend

The weekend started off with my gorgeous little sisters and my mom and step dad coming to visit me. It is so wonderful to get to spend time with them since we don't see each other all that often.

We spent Saturday prepping for the Super Bowl and playing games. My favorite kind of day. Since my team didn't make it to the big game, sad day,  I put all of my efforts into the decorations instead. Because I had family and friends coming over that were rooting for opposite teams, I put in a little something for everyone. Here was our set up.

We also played Venus' Super Bowl Squares and commercial Bingo which was a big hit.




Penalty flag napkins.



Justin told me he thought I did this with a whiteout pen... It's a chalkboard marker... How embarassing that I had to point that out. 


And of course the commercial that stole the show. (By this time I was tuning out the game and then only watching the commercials... What a dud of a game!)


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!


1 comment: