Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bump Update: 14 Weeks



How far along: 14 weeks
Gender: Don't know yet. We scheduled the ultrasound today though! We'll find out May 7th!
Weight Gain: about 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I bought 1 dress, I haven't worn it yet but I'm going to have to cave soon.
Stretch Marks: Not yet!
Belly button in or out: In still
Sleep: Still have to get up about one time to go to the bathroom but I am finally starting to feel more rested and not exhausted anymore.
Best Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat today at our doctor's appointment.
Miss Anything: Still beer and sushi… I don't think this will be changing soon.
Movement: Nothing for sure, the doctor says I should soon though!
Cravings/Aversions: Craving: Jamba Juice, otter pops, peanut butter. No aversions right now.
Queasy or sick: Nope!!
Looking forward to: May 7th!!


1 comment: