Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Recap and 15 Week Update

What a great weekend we had! We are finally settled into our new place and we got to have a regular weekend and it was so nice!

Friday night Justin and I made homemade Mac and Cheese (one of my all time favorite things) and watched Shark Tank. We're real cool over here.

Saturday morning I got up and met a friend downtown for the annual Autism Awareness Walk. Working in Special Education this cause is especially dear to me. It was awesome to get out and see some of my students outside of school and spend a little money for a good cause! =)

After the walk I met up with my sweet friend Karissa and her mom, Momma Haxby. They are from Boise and I don't get to see them that often. We did a little shopping and then had lunch. It was so nice to catch up with her a little bit, and to talk baby and pageant life!

Also Momma Haxby gave us Baby M's first gifts! The sweetest cuddliest little blanket and Dr. Suess' ABC Book! I'm a big reader so I love that one of Baby's first gifts is a book!


Last night my in-laws got home from a vacation and Baby M received another gift!! Such a spoiled little baby already!!


This baby lamb is the softest thing you have ever felt and winds up and plays music too. She is so sweet.

And now here we are at 15 weeks! Can you believe it?!

How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: I'm leaning towards boy these days. Can't tell you why though!
Weight Gain: about 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes! And it was one of my best decisions in a long time. I am so much more comfortable now!!
Stretch Marks: Not yet!
Belly button in or out: In still
Sleep: I'm doing really well in the sleep department lately! I haven't even had to get up in the night!
Best Moment This Week: I think I've popped! I finally have a real baby bump! So exciting!
Miss Anything: Still beer and sushi…
Movement: I haven't felt anything this week. Hopefully more soon!
Cravings/Aversions: orange juice!
Queasy or sick: Nope!!
Looking forward to: May 7th!!





No comments:

Post a Comment