Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I'm Loving Lately

I've been missing Wednesdays lately. But don't worry, we're back.


I am loving that Doodle is finally better! After a few more days of Poop Central, including a day where Shadow was in on the action, it was determined that it was a worm. The medicine was administered and everyone got better. $1600 later. Thank you veterinarians.

I am loving that we are signing papers for our house today! Woohoo! I'm so ready to close up that portion of our life!

I am loving Otter Pops. They seem to have shrunk in size since I was a kid though.

I am loving my belly bump! I am officially showing. I love it. It's much better than just feeling chunky.

I am loving that I got back to yoga yesterday. I took a little hiatus during my first trimester, and am just now making it back. Yesterday was hard. I am out of shape. I'm trying to take it easy and pace myself, but it sure does feel good to be back at it.

I am loving country music. I always love it actually but when the weather gets warmer there's nothing that beats the radio blasting and the windows down. I especially am loving the new Luke Bryan song, "Play It Again."

Play It Again by Luke Bryan on Grooveshark

Speaking of the weather, I am loving that we are getting a little bit of sun! We're only into the 60's but if the wind isn't blowing it feels so nice!

I am loving my new maternity clothes! Seriously love them. The comfort of stretchy pants with the look of wearing jeans. Love.

Honestly you all, I am just loving life lately! I am in a happy place right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment