Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I'm Loving!

It's been a little while since I did a What I'm Loving Wednesday post but I'm getting back into it! And linking up with This Kind of Love.


I am loving my new haircut. I usually hate getting my haircut, but so far I love it. We'll see how I feel tomorrow when I have to style it myself.


I am loving that Watershed is 16 days away! I can't wait.

I am loving this Champagne Peach Sorbet I made! Check out the recipe here!



I am loving Dan Brown's Inferno. I'm almost finished... book review coming soon!

I am loving getting our house all settled and put away with all of our wedding goodies! We are so blessed!

I am loving these lace shorts I picked up at TJMaxx today for 12.99. Can't beat that!


I am loving that Justin and I are going on a little date downtown tonight! 




Happy Hump Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment