Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Letter

It's Friday! Woot woot! It's the last day of school for the kiddos and I am traveling to Tacoma for a quick trip to watch my sweet sister graduate high school. Today I am linking up with The Sweet Season.

Dear Nicolett,

No, but really... Happy Graduation! I am so proud of you for getting here. You have worked really hard this last year to pull it all together and I'm really proud of you. I am so excited to see where you are going to go in life, and what you are going to accomplish. Just remember to work hard and follow your dreams. I love you Nik!

Dear espresso stand I stop at everyday,
I was getting really grouchy that I had to wait in line for so long, but I was SO happy when I got to the window and you guys already had my coffee made. Thank you! You're the bestest.



Dear Students,
I will miss you this summer. Please have safe and fun summer. And try to read a little.

Dear trip to Tacoma,
Please go by quickly so that I can get to my family and Eri!

Dear Summer Break,
I have missed you oh so much! I am so glad you're back. Please don't rush by!


Happy Friday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment