Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WILW

It's Wednesday people!

And I'm linking up with Little Daisy May for WILW!


1. I am loving my eyelash extensions. I've only had them on for a few hours and I'm already obsessed. If you live in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area hit me up for some half off coupons!

Please excuse the bags under my eyes, it's been a long week.

2. I am loving that I get to go watch this beauty graduate this weekend. So stoked.



Isn't she gorgeous? I'm obsessed.

3. I am loving that I came home to dinner made by my amazing Snig (fiancé's nickname).

4. I am loving that my wonderful coworkers through me a wonderful bridal shower with wonderful people and wonderful gifts and wonderful cupcakes. It was wonderful. =)

5. I am loving that I got my Bahama Mama Bronzer from Amazon today. They are so speedy!
Two more days until the weekend you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment