Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday Monday!

Hello Friends! Guess whaaaat! It's Monday! And while normally I detest the first day of my week, I'm feeling pretty good about today. I had a wonderful weekend, and I just can't find it in me to complain! Why was my weekend so lovely?! Let me count the ways!

1. My phone had been broken for about a week... I had tried everything. Best Buy had tried everything. So I took it to the Apple Store, they tried everything. Still broken. So you want to know what they did?! They gave me a brand new iPhone! I just love Apple. They have such wonderful customer service. I was so pleased with the man who gave me that new phone I could have kissed him. I didn't. But still.


2. Doodle got a new haircut awhile back and he looked like such a dweeb. This is now on my happy Monday list because it is just growing out enough that he is starting to be cute again.



3. I went on Pub Pedal yesterday. If you don't follow me on Vine, you should, because there are a lot of great Vine posts about the ride. For those of you who don't know... this is a group event where a bunch of people ride their bikes from bar to bar in Coeur d'Alene. We do one once every few months. Yesterday there was a hat/helmet theme. It was pretty great.


4. Keeping Up With the Kardashians Season 8 premired last night and is waiting for me on my TiVo. So Happy. Freakin love that show.


5. The Bachelorette is on tonight. In case you cant tell I watch a lot of quality TV.

6. This is the last week of school! Can I get an amen?! We took the kids to a park by our school for a little barbecue today and let them play on the splash pad there... it was a lot of fun.

7. I got a new Coach purse! It was kind of a reward for good money spending behavior, as this is not my strong suit usually. I love it. It is so beautiful.



8. We have been meeting with a lot of wedding people for final consultations. The caterer, the planner, the DJ! It's getting so close! I am so excited! 26 days to go people!! Woohoo!!

See what I mean... I have a lot to be happy about today! And the sun is shinning after sooo many rainy days!! Happy happy happy!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you finally found a resolution to your phone problems! Horray!

    ReplyDelete