Friday, May 31, 2013

Dear Friday

It's Friday you guys! And I'm linking up with The Sweet Season for a Friday Letters post! 

Dear Friday, Thank you so much for showing up. It freaking took you long enough, but I still love and appreciate you.

Dear Friends, I miss you. Hopefully my phone will be fixed this weekend and I will again be connected to you.

Dear Boss, I'm sorry that I didn't do very much work today once we got out of our meeting... I was a little distracted by the fact that it's (finally) Friday!

Dear People that have not RSVPed to my wedding, you are annoying. That's all. 

Dear Blog Everyday In May Bloggers, You are great. I quit 3 days out. Embarrassing. 

Dear 5:45 AM, It was nice getting to know you better this week but I wish to not see you again for a long time. 

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment