Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 5 AND 6!

I slacked a little bit yesterday. It was sunny, it was Sunday, and it was Cinco de Mayo, cut me a little slack. But I'm making up for it today with a double post! Lucky you guys!

Day 5: I will openly declare my love for a blogger friend by blogging about my dear dear friend Karissa.

She's gorgeous.
Karissa and I met when she joined Kappa Kappa Gamma when I was a sophomore. She is one of those women you instantly notice, because she is beautiful and has a great sense of style, but also because she is fun and has such a great personality. She became my greek little sister and we shared so many wonderful times and became such good friends. I was in her wedding in August, and she'll be in mine in June.

Karissa has a great blog. I love to read it. I love how when I haven't gotten to talk to her in awhile, I can read her blog and I feel like I get a mini catch up on her life. She also has so much voice and personality in her blog posts that I feel like she's telling me a story right in front of me. She inspired me to start blogging, and to do this blogging challenge! She writes about her life with her cute husband and cute dog, her job, her style, book club, and everything in between. Please go check her out here! You wont regret it. No pressure Riss. =)

Day 6: Things I do (things that are not my job)
*crafting
*loving
*fetch
*yoga
*reading
*movie nights
*game nights
*date nights
*late nights
*church
*wedding planning
*life planning
*laundry
*blogging
*hair and makeup (or at least attempt)
*nails
*relaxing
*coffee breaks
*cooking
*cocktails
*gardening
**being happy =)

Hope you all had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment