Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 1: The Story of My Life

My beautiful friend Karissa started a blogging challenge, Blog Every Day In May. I think she is a great little blogger, and in an effort to try to blog more, I decided to copy her. You can read her blog here. I know it's already the 2nd but I'm going to be a go getter and do two days today so I'm all caught up!

So Day 1: The Story Of My Life in 250 words or less!

I was born in glamorous Las Vegas! Exciting I know. I lived there until I was 7, when my parents got divorced. My mother moved my brother, my 2 little sisters, and me to Reno, which is where she is from. There she met my step dad, he was a pilot so we moved around a lot once the got married. From Reno to Colorado Springs to Georgetown, Kentucky, and then to Coeur d’Alene. I think that all of this moving around really shaped my personality. I learned to get along with a lot of people quickly, and I grew extremely close to my siblings, which is something I value very much. Once in Coeur d’Alene we stayed put for awhile, and I graduated from Lake City High School (Go T-Wolves!). I went to University of Idaho after high school. I joined Kappa Kappa Gamma, where I have met the most wonderful, fabulous, life long friends a girl could ever ask for. After 4 amazing years I left Moscow with a degree in Special Education/Elementary Education. I met my wonderful fiancĂ© Justin through family friends literally the day I moved back to Coeur d’Alene, and we basically have been inseparable since. Now I am planning my wedding to the most perfect man for me. I couldn't be happier. 


There's 218 words for you... in case you're a rule follower and want to check. =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment