Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 10: Most Embarrassing Moment

There's a ton of embarrassing things that have happened to me. I'll share a few gems with you.

Once a friend overheard me say under my breath that I think I look really great in yellow when the rest of the table had been talking about how everyone looks awful in yellow. She called me out in front of all of my friends which was quite embarrassing.

Once I wore a thong under a dress. Great start to this story right? I was at my sorority, during a formal dinner, and my sorority does a special toast where we stand on our chairs. After the toast I was carefully getting down off of my chair and the skirt of my dress got caught on the top of the chair and I mooned about 65 people. Very embarrassing.

And just this weekend... I was at my brother's house in the front yard with my dog and two other dogs. I was crouched down petting my (adorable) poodle, Doodle, when some random walks down the street and smiles at me and says, "That's a beautiful dog." I'm looking at Doodle and rubbing his ears and I reply, "Oh thank you, I think he's pretty cute too." And the guy's all, "I was talking about that one." Pointing to my brother's dog. I was so embarrassed.

That's just scratching the surface... but that'll do for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment