Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Day Crafts!

You guys! There are few things I like more than a day off from work, and full of crafting! And that is exactly what I did today!

First, I Memorial Day readied my house! Thank you so much to all of the service men and women who have given up so much for us to be free, and to live the lives we do. I appreciate you all so much!!


Confession: I actually made this last year, not today. But I absolutely love it and couldn't wait to get it out! 
I Seriously love this wreath you guys!! I'm sure you've seen it on Pinterest before. I followed this tutorial when I made mine, and it was super easy. 


I made this today too! So so so simple. The inspiration came from here.  Super easy, and it turned out so well! This will be the centerpiece of our table!


Lastly, I put some flags in a bucket. So easy but I love the way it looks by my front door!


I love decorating my house for holidays. I was excited to get these decorations up today so I could leave them up through the 4th!

I also did A BUNCH of wedding crafting today too.... but I don't want to show you guys all my stuff just yet! Stay posted! Happy Memorial Day you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment