Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WILW

I actually think it would be easier for me to do a post about things I am NOT loving today with all of the work and stress I have right now. But this should be a positive place, maybe posting about these things will remind me how blessed I am.

5 Things I'm Loving This Week!

1. I'm actually loving not having a phone right now (It's broken... just showing me the apple and then black over and over again!). If it was going to happen to me, this is a good week for it to happen. It keeps me from procrastinating and playing Candy Crush Saga, and focused on my work instead, for the most part. 

2. I'm loving that it is the 29th and my wedding is officially 1 MONTH away! I just can't wait to marry this guy!



3. I'm loving my precious Doodle. I came home from work today (after putting in 11 solid hours), and was not in a very good mood, but this guy always is so excited to see me, it put a smile back on my face!


4. I'm loving that there are only 7 days of school left! Hallelujah. 

5. I'm loving that my sister is living with me and she made lasagna last night. And that I have leftovers tonight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment