Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday's Letters

It's Friday once again! And time for Friday Letters.


Photobucket

Dear Doodle,
I'm sorry that we waited so long to introduce you to the lake and now you are absolutely terrified of it. I will try my hardest to convince Justin that picking you up and carrying you out to the deep end will only convince you that I am for sure your favorite.

Dear Bed,
It was so so nice to stay with you so long this morning. It' been too long since we spent that much time together.

Dear Yoga,
I had a lot of fun at the hot yoga rave yesterday. But it has been way too long since I have been to yoga and I struggled. I promise to show up more often.

(For those of you who live in the Coeur d'Alene area, I practice hot yoga at The Yoga Room. It is amazing and I love love love it! You can visit the website here.)


Dear Justin,
I am so glad that you had the day off yesterday and we got to run around together. Le Peep was yummy and I think we should go there again just so I can here you say the name. Also I loved getting our marriage license! It made everything all the more exciting and official. I love you.

Dear Wedding Planner,
Thank you thank you thank you. I am so thankful for everything you are doing for me and helping me with. I couldn't do it without you!

Dear Fred Meyer,
Thank you for carrying this yogurt. It is so delicious and perfect for when I'm craving a treat! I love it!

Dear Friends,
I am getting so excited to see you guys! The closer we get the more and more exciting I am getting to share my big day with you guys, but also just to spend some time together. I miss you all!

Dear Car d'Alene,
It's been so long since I've gotten to enjoy you! I am looking forward to you this weekend!

Happy Friday! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment